DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
First Urology, PSC, complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
First Urology, PSC, does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
First Urology, PSC, provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
First Urology, PSC, provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact ANY 1st Urology employee.
If you believe that First Urology, PSC, has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
101 Hospital Blvd., Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Phone: (812) 206-8196
Fax: (812) 206-8196
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help with filing a grievance, the Compliance Specialist is available to help you. You can file a civil rights complaint with the US Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights:
- Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal
- By mail: US Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Ave. SW, Room 509F HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201
- By phone at 1-800-368-1019; 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available from the Office for Civil Rights.