Dr. Rosenbaum was raised in Frankfort, Kentucky where he attended Western Hills High School. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Kentucky and received his medical degree from the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
After completing urology training at the Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis, he joined the practice in 2009.
Dr. Rosenbaum is trained in every aspect of urology, including minimally invasive surgery. He has a special interest in the laser treatment of BPH and urologic reconstruction. He is a member of the following:
- American Urological Association.
- Kentucky Medical Association
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Greater Louisville Medical Society
- National Association for Continence