Accounts Receivable Payment posting clerk is responsible for daily posting of insurance payments, patient payments and adjustments from to a medical practice management system. These include payments from third-party carrier and patient payments. Reviews Explanation of Benefits to assure proper payment and adjustment has been received. The individual needs to be skilled in written and verbal communication. Excellent ability to multitask required. Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills, must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly. The position requires the ability to maintain established productivity benchmarks
- A minimum of 2 years experience posting and balancing insurance payments in a payment management system within a large physician practice or hospital business office.
- Knowledge of medical terminology including understanding how to read EOB’s.
- Ability to make basic, accurate mathematical calculations including basic experience in Excel.
- Ability to respond to questions in a tactful and professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About First Urology, PSC
As the largest urologic provider in the Greater Louisville and Southern Indiana area, First Urology offers comprehensive urologic care for men, women and children of all ages. At First Urology, our physicians are dedicated to finding solutions to a wide range of issues to help patients regain to the quality of life they deserve.
To learn more about First Urology, go to www.1sturology.com
First Urology offers a competitive benefit package including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
Short and Long Term Disability, 401k Plan
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Annual uniform allowance
First Urology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only candidates within a local commuting radius will be considered.
May be required to undergo Criminal Background Check and/or drug screen.