The Medicaid Insurance Collector must have recent experience with Indiana Medicaid and MCO's as well as Kentucky Medicaid and MCO's. Knowledge of how to write an appeal letter, previous experience with reconsideration and disputing claims. Experience with navigating payer web sites. Must follow up on rejected claims by calling payers or using web based services.
*• A high school diploma or GED.
• 1 year document experience working with medical billing, coding and associated procedures
• A minimum 1 year experience working with medical claims data, current charge master pricin
• Knowledge of medical terminology and HIPAA confidentiality requirements.
• Ability to make basic, accurate mathematical calculations
• Ability to respond to questions in a tactful and professional manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated data entry and pc skills, advanced software use including MS Office.
• 1 year of customer service skills.
• Typing speed minimum 35 wpm.
First Urology offers a competitive benefit package including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
Short and Long Term Disability
401k Plan Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Annual uniform allowance
First Urology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.