Jeffersonville, IN 47130
First Urology is seeking ARRT and CT Registered Technologists for Part-Time (at least 1 day/weekly) work in our Jeffersonville, IN and local Louisville, KY. offices. Will float between locations.
About First Urology, PSC.
As the largest urologic provider in the Greater Louisville and Southern Indiana area, First Urology offers comprehensive urologic care for men, women and children of all ages. At First Urology, our physicians are dedicated to finding solutions to a wide range of issues to help patients regain to the quality of life they deserve.
To learn more about First Urology, go to www.1sturology.com.
- Communication, customer service, attention to detail, adaptability
- Current in knowledge of field.
- Complies with all policy, procedures and protocols of the diagnostic imaging department
- Insures all tasks are completed accurately
- Demonstrates a professional, polite, concerned, caring, compassionate and competent demeanor when providing patient care and interacting with co-workers and physicians..
- Maintains a professional and ethical relationship.
- Acquire appropriate patient history for exams and follow guidelines for all patients with pregnancy, diabetics and contrast allergies.
- Unfailingly practices institutionally mandated education and patient safety rules, procedures & guidelines.
- Staff will be trained in Istat, HIPAA/OSHA standards and maintain CPR certification.
- Complies with ACR standards.
Education and Experience
- 1 + years in a medical imaging setting.
- Current ARRT registered with updated CEU.
- Proof of all required license(s) and Certification(s) due at time of hire.
- Computer proficiency required.
First Urology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply; Respond to posting via email with a thoughtful cover letter highlighting how your experience might benefit First Urology.
Candidates for this position must be eligible for employment as verified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and the Government Services Administration (GSA). May be required to undergo Criminal Background Check and/or drug screen.
Only candidates within a local commuting radius will be considered