First Urology is looking for friendly, energetic people to work the Front Desk. This position could be filled at one of several local offices in the Louisville Metro/Southern Indiana Area and/or possibly travel between offices. Please note if you prefer one area or the other.
***Previous experience in a medical office setting with attention to detail is required ***
Job Skills/Requirements: Responsibilities include helping patients that come in to the office for appointments by checking them out after visit and updating information verbally and in EMR. Scheduling appointments and any outpatient testing needed electronically, answering phones, taking and answering messages and other duties that may be assigned by the Manager. Must be able to multi-task as this is a very busy office with multiple providers and locations. Some travel to other satellite offices within the Metro area may be required.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year experience a MEDICAL receptionist and/or medical assistant .
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA requirements .
- Two years of full-time experience working in a professional office environment
- Excellent written and verbal command of English.
- Demonstrated data entry skills, advanced software use including Micro-Soft Office.
- Demonstrated stable work history, less than three jobs in seven years preferred.
Benefits: Medical, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401k/403b plan, Uniform Allowance.
First Urology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates for this position must be eligible for employment as verified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and the Government Services Administration (GSA). May be required to undergo Criminal Background Check and/or drug screen.
Only candidates within a local commuting radius will be considered.
No phone calls please.