Jeffersonville, IN 47130
As the largest urologic provider in the greater Louisville and southern Indiana area, First Urology offers comprehensive urologic care for men, women and children of all ages. At First Urology, our physicians are dedicated to finding solutions to a wide range of issues to help patients regain to the quality of life they deserve.
To learn more about First Urology:
Face Book @firsturo · Urologist
Instagram #first_urology @first_urology
Ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience in coding and physician billing. CPC certified through AAPC or CCP Certified through PHIA.
Charge entry or abstract coding could include any of the following:
- Office visits and procedures, pathology, imaging and special drugs administered and sold by First Urology.
- Charges may come in paper or electronic format.
- Audit charges received in order to file clean claims to insurance companies.
- Become familiar with codes, LCD's, bundling rules, global rules, etc. as needed to get claims paid in a timely manner.
- File your claims to primary insurances.
- Work rejections on your Clearing House by correcting claims or request assistance in doing so from the Coding Department AR personnel.
- Your duties may also include running reports and making sure payments have been attached to the claims.
- Attend webinars and seminars to keep up to date on coding education and insurance company requirements.
- Offer assistance as your expertise fits to schedulers or other personnel.
- Help train new department employees.
- Take on other projects as requested by your manager.
Candidates for this position must be eligible for employment as verified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and the Government Services Administration (GSA). Will be required to undergo Background Check and/or drug screen.
First Urology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
First Urology offers a competitive benefit package including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, HSA option, Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Long Term Disability,401k Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Annual uniform allowance, Free Parking.