About First Urology, PSC
Awarded 2017 and 2018 Best Places to Work by Business First.**
As the largest urologic provider in the greater Louisville and southern Indiana area, First Urology offers comprehensive urologic care for men, women and children of all ages. At First Urology, our physicians are dedicated to finding solutions to a wide range of issues to help patients regain to the quality of life they deserve. To learn more, check us out at www.1sturology.com.
Benefits: Medical insurance, Life Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401k/403b plan, Uniform Allowance.
First Urology is looking for friendly, energetic people to work the Front Desk.
***Previous experience in a medical office setting with attention to detail is required ***
Job Skills/Requirements: Responsibilities include helping patients that come in to the office for appointments by checking them in and updating information verbally and in EMR, obtaining/updating insurance information and collecting copays. Scheduling appointments electronically, answering phones, taking and answering messages and other duties that may be assigned by the Manager. Must be able to multi-task as this is a very busy office with multiple providers and locations. Some travel to other satellite offices within the Louisville area may be required.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year experience a MEDICAL receptionist and/or medical assistant .
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA requirements .
- Two years of full-time experience working in a professional office environment
- Excellent written and verbal command of English.
- Demonstrated data entry skills, advanced software use including Micro-Soft Office.
- Stable work history demonstrating reliability and dedication to the position
First Urology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates for this position must be eligible for employment as verified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and the Government Services Administration (GSA) Only local candidates considered. May be required to undergo Criminal Background Check and/or drug screen.
Only candidates within a local commuting radius will be considered.
No phone calls please.